The Old Bailey court trial of the Asian grooming gang from Oxford is still on going. Sorry my mistake, Muslim grooming gang is a far more truthful description even if it is a little less politically correct. But i care little for political correctness and more for telling the truth even if it upsets the Muslims. The prosecution against the 9 Muslim paedophiles is due to finish on Thursday when the defence begin to argue their case. Where they are going to begin to defend against the horrible acts of violence and perversions against the young girls that have already been described i don’t know. 1 of the Islamononces on trial Mohammed Hussain, when quizzed about having sex with 1 of the victims who said he raped her several times when she was aged between 12 and 14. Used the same excuse we have heard at many of these Muslim paedophile court cases in the past ” I didn’t know that she was a child and thought she was over 16″ Sorry you dirty paedostani but that one holds no sway any-more. Your fellow Muslim paedophiles for previous sex gangs have overplayed it. No doubt the race card will get played at some point also and accusations of racism will also be thrown around. Dunno why these racist Muslim sickos cant just hold their hands up and admit that they beasted these white British schoolgirls because that’s all they think they are good for and deserve it.
Alleged child abuser believed victim was above the age of consent, Old Bailey hears
A MAN accused of having sex with a child “assumed” she was over 16 as she never went to school and stayed out late, the Old Bailey heard this morning.
Mohammed Hussain, one of nine men accused of running a sex exploitation ring in Oxford, admits having sex with the complainant known as Girl 5 but denies he knew her age.
He said he would have expected her parents to keep her home at night if she had been under the age of consent.
Girl 5, now 16, claims she had sex with Mohammed and Assad Hussain, and cousins Zeeshan and Bilal Ahmed between the ages of 12 and 14.
But when arrested last July, Mohammed Hussain, now 24, told police she said she was 17.
He denies rape, two charges of sexual activity with a child, and conspiracy to commit sexual activity with a child.
In a prepared statement, he said: “I accept I have had sexual intercourse with (Girl 5). “However, any sexual activity ever engaged in was with her agreement at all times and I believed her to be over 16.”
He added: “I believe that (Girl 5) was over 16 as she told me she was 17.
“She was fully developed and looked 17.
“Also, she was always out late at night and I assumed that she was over 16, as if she was younger then I would have thought her parents would have made her stay home.
“In the time I knew her she never went to school and was never in school uniform which suggested she must have been 16 or over.
“She told me she had been in the sixth form but had been kicked out.”
Hussain also admitted he had known the alleged victim’s sister but said she never told him her sibling’s age.
And he said he was never violent or gave the girl drugs and alcohol so she would have sex with him.
The jury were told the prosecution case will now finish on Thursday and the defence argument will begin on Monday.
The defendants deny all charges. The trial continues