131 Muslim Terrorist attacks over Ramadan in Iraq
Ramadan the holy month for the “religion of peace” cult members has seen Iraq alone subjected to 131 terrorist attacks by Muslim jihadists. Certain Muslim apologists and lefty commie types are forever claiming only 20% of terrorist attacks in the world are by Muslims. Well id like to know where the other 80% / 500+ terror attacks last month by non Muslims took place just for those in Iraq.
There will never be peace while there’s Muslims. They cant even live together without blowing each other up with bombs so how the hell does anyone expect them to like side by side with the kafir peacefully who Allah has told them to destroy
Al-Qaeda claims 131 attacks over Ramadan in Iraq
September 08, 2012 03:44 PM (Last updated: September 08, 2012 04:04 PM)
People visit a cemetery during the first day of Eid al-Fitr in the Azamiyah area of north Baghdad, Iraq, Sunday, Aug. 19, 2012. (AP Photo/Karim Kadim)
BAGHDAD: Al-Qaeda’s front group, the Islamic State of Iraq, said it carried out 131 attacks in the holy Muslim fasting month of Ramadan, a statement on the Honein jihadist forum said.
The ISI said the attacks in Diyala province and south of Baghdad were mainly against security forces and anti-Qaeda militiamen, according to the statement posted on Friday.
Ramadan, which lasted from July 21 through August 18 for Sunnis, was an especially deadly time for Iraq, with more than 400 people killed in attacks country-wide, according to an AFP tally based on security and medical sources.
Violence often rises during Ramadan in Iraq because “radicalized terrorists are often more intent on conducting these (suicide attacks) … because it is a period associated with martyrdom and self-sacrifice,” said John Drake, a security analyst with AKE Group.
The ISI declared a campaign in July to retake territory it had abandoned in the years since the peak of Iraq’s sectarian bloodshed between 2006 and 2008.
Al-Qaeda in Iraq is regarded by Iraqi officials as significantly weaker than at the peak of its strength in 2006 and 2007, but it is still capable of spectacular mass-casualty attacks across the country.
Posted on September 8, 2012, in ISLAM IN THE NEWS, JIHAD AND VIOLENCE, SHARIAH LAW, SYMPATHISERS+DEFENDERS OF ISLAM,TRAITORS+COMMIES and tagged AL-QAEDA, BOMBER, IRAQ, ISLAM, JIHAD, JIHADISTS, MUSLIM, RAMADAN, SUICIDE, TERROR ATTACKS, TERRORISM, TERRORIST. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.